[Moo] Fwd: Hundreds of fabrics just reduced up to 75% Off!

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Thu Dec 4 17:15:56 PST 2008

Some of these sales are for 3 to 5  yards for under $10.

Just sharing the wealth.

Rowan B.

Begin forwarded message:

> From: "FabricGuru.com" <customerservice at fabricguru.com>
> Date: December 4, 2008 3:56:28 PM EST
> To: gerkeeper at mac.com
> Subject: Hundreds of fabrics just reduced up to 75% Off!
>
> FabricGuru.com has just reduced over 1000  fabrics.  Below find
> links to the discounted fabrics.
>

> 75% Off 200+ fabrics. These will go fast!!
>

> 50% Off 600+ fabrics -  Prints from Schumacher, Braemore, Mill
> Creek and many more.  Hundreds of upholstery fabrics from Ethan
> Allen (called high end designer in the listing), Robert Allen and
> others.
>

> 25% Off 500+ fabrics- Great prints by Waverly, Kaufmann, Duralee
> and more.  Hundreds of high end upholstery fabrics from Merrimac,
> Kravet, Robert Allen, Kravet, Ethan Allen and others.
>

> We are loading up on fabric and trim for the after Christmas
> season!!  Click the links on the upper right portion of each page
> for our newest listings, updated daily.
>
> Links to the newest FabricGuru fabric and trim:
>
> 100+ New Fabric and Trim Listings -  Upholstery Fabric From Circa,
> Swavelle Mill Creek, Prints From Bassett McNab, Thibaut, Duralee,
> Ralph Lauren, Brunschwig & Fils, Bloomcraft and More. High End Trim
> From Castellano Belltrame!
>
>  650+ New Fabric Listings -  Kaufmann, Covington, Greeff, Robert
> Allen Prints. Altizer Indoor/Outdoor Performance Fabric, Great
> Deals on High End Upholstery Fabrics - Chenille, Wool, Damask,
> Tapestry, Silk Fabric and More
>
> As always, $4.99 ships any amount of fabric!
>

> Thank you!
>
> The Fabric Guru
>
>  www.fabricguru.com
>
> Please Click Here to Unsubscribe
> Thank you for visiting fabricguru.com.

Mal: You think following the rules will buy you a nice life, even the
rules make you a slave.
River: They weren't cows inside. They were waiting to be, but they
forgot. Now they see sky, and they remember what they are.

Mal: Is it bad that what she said made perfect sense to me?