[Moo] measurement help?

Bambi Nieto hippydippydncr at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 8 08:27:47 PST 2008

amedium to tall man is still not clear enough.... is it for a man who had proprotinate arms long arms and legs for his hight of the oposite? this will make your life a ot easier.

WARNING:

If you cant see my hips,it's not me.

If you can see my hips and I'm not dancing, check for a pulse..no, on second thought, just call the undertaker and then check for a pulse...it saves time.