[Moo] Ponte Alto War Council

Turgeis turgeis at verizon.net
Mon Feb 11 16:35:38 PST 2008

All,

As the baronial warlord, I have been invited to the Ponte Alto war council
dinner on the 27th of Feb.  Part of the agenda is how to continue the
ongoing partnership and mutual support between our two baronies.  If there
are no objections I intend to participate and get a feel for what they have
in mind.

I believe this alliance is a good thing and I know that with continued
training, Stierbach will continue to be a significant player on the
battlefield.  It was the warriors of this barony who sacrificed their lives
to buy time for the greater Atlantian army to turn into the East Kingdom's
flank and crush them.  That sacrifice did not go unnoticed.

While our numbers may not be as great as other baronies/units, I know each
and every member of our barony has something to contribute both as warriors
and those loving, hard working folks that support the fighters.

I will be happy to give a report on the results of the meeting for those
interested.

In Service,

Turgeis

_____________ NOD32 EMON 2866 (20080211) information _____________