[Moo] The Great War Horn of the North is calling you

Turgeis turgeis at verizon.net
Thu Feb 21 14:57:09 PST 2008

Forwarded at Sir Guy's request...

-----Original Message-----
Subject: [AtlantianKrakens] The Great War Horn of the North is calling you

Duke Badouin, Dux, Commander of the Atlantian Northern Army (of
Darkness) / K.I.S.S. (Keep It Simple Soldier) Army aka Grand Army of
the Potomac (GAP) is blowing the Great War Horn of the North, calling
all within the Northern Regions to his side, Artisans, Servants and
Warriors, those of high rank or low, all will have a place by his side
as he wields his Army to crush Atlantia’s foes. Be those foes in the
barbaric Southern climates along the Gulf or the more civilized lands
to the North known as Pennsic they will be laid low by the forces he
will bring to the field. Baronial Cohorts and Separate Warbands should
begin training/planning for these spring and summer offensives.

To that end, we are organizing the Northern Army. If you have ever
wanted to be a part of something greater than yourself, this is the
time to do so. We will have a place for everyone, both on and off the
field to support this great project. I have a staff to fill as his
Praefectus Castrorum (Executive Officer), this staff will consist of a
Recruitment Cell (bodies for all levels of the army from fighters of
all sorts to support folk), Training Cell (getting us ready to take the
field; planning practices, tactics, techniques and procedures),
Logistics Cell (Keeping us going on the field and preparing for war
supply wise) and Morale Cell (read Social/Party). There will be a
Princepales in charge of each cell (and cool roman names for each cell
also). Commands we need to fill are the Siege Coordinator, we
mighthave one but I do not know who it is. Gregor von Leipzig is our
Archery Primus.

We will have three Liaisons to assist in the Organization of the
different regions of the North.

Sir Tascius, Tribunus Angusticlavus: Northern Cluster: Highland
Foorde, Bright Hills, Lochmere, Wulfshaven, Sir Tascius will also most
be our Mercenary Liason
Sir Theron,Tribunus Angusticlavus: Central Cluster: Dun Carraig,
Storvik, Spiaggia Levantina, Blackspear
Baron Max, Tribunus Angusticlavus Southern Cluster: Ponte Alto, Roxbury
Mill, Stierbach , Consortium.

I would like to talk to anyone at the Ponte Alto Baronial Investiture
for any interested parties after the fighting is finished, or feel free
to send me an email. Please cross post to each of the Northern
Baronies listed above. At the very least I will take names to discuss
and with his Grace. I am sure his Grace has his own ideas for staff as
well, I will merely be presenting him with options.

Short Term Goals- Gulf Wars under one Primus Pilus (commander), mid
Termi Kings Assessment, Long Term is Pennsic. We will be scheduling
both inter baronial practices and Northern Army Practices, Hopefully we
will also get some work against the Central and Southern Atlantian
Army’s as well.

We have a yahoo group at GOPCom-subscribe at yahoogroups.com, if you are a
current Baronial Coronet, Baronial Commander or Warband Leader Please
join, same if you are interested in being a part of the staff or
helping the Army.

I remain,

Sir Guy, Praefectus Castrorum of the Great Northern Army of Darkness
and servant of his Grace, Badouin, Dux

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."

http://webmail.aol.com

__._,_.___

Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
Y! Entertainment
World of Star Wars

Rediscover the force.

Explore now.