[Moo] books for the troops

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 8 04:42:53 PST 2008

Hey there,

  Anyone wishing to donate books for the troops, please let me know. I can pick them up, meet you somewhere..will be at Ymir and Ponte Alto Investiture this month. Does that help???
  Thank you for your diligence in helping me.

  Lady Willow
  703-391-5665

  Lady Willow was collecting them. Try e-mailing her
at: madeforwillow at yahoo.com

Marsali

--- C Friedman wrote:

> Have books. Is it too late? Where do they go?
>
> Celia

Lady Marsali Johnston
Barony of Stierbach
Kingdom of Atlantia