[Moo] All is welcome...........Open house

Denise McMahon gerkeeper at mac.com
Wed Feb 13 16:17:57 PST 2008

Oh I don't know... going to Estrella isn't all that unfortunate! :)

Have fun!  Fight well and return home safely!

HRM Rowan

On Feb 13, 2008, at 7:10 PM, David Conlon wrote:

> Olafr and Katheryne,
> I would love to attend, unfortuantly I will be attending the
> Estrella War in Atenveldt this weekend.
>
> -Eldrid

Every person's deeds have been fastened to his own neck, and on the
Day of Resurrection We shall bring them before him in the form of a
book which he will find wide open. And he will be told, "Read your
book. Your own soul is sufficient this day to call you to account."

-Qur'an, Al-Isra, Surah 17:13-14