[Moo] Girls Scout Demo Feb 29th

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Thu Feb 21 18:01:04 PST 2008

Gainesville is the town just West of Manassas on I-66. The middle school is
very close to the Boy Scout Camp where we held Logan and Rowan's coronation
last fall.

If you still don't know how to find it, try this:

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&um=1&ie=UTF-8&f=d&iwstate1=dir:to&daddr=6308+Catharpin+Rd+Gainesville,+VA+20155&fb=1&geocode=4998183476064752483,38.822872,-77.602443&oi=manybox&ct=16&cd=1&resnum=1
Hope we can support this one. If we cannot, I understand the girls plan to
put on a medieval program for younger girls at a later date. We may be able
to help with this if the main program doesn't work out.
Based on the badge requirements, it looks like there are specific volunteer
opportunities for costumers, potters(gobblets), heralds, and cooks to help.
It's unfortunate that they've scheduled for the Friday before KASF, but I
understand that the date is fixed due to schedules of several non-SCA
volunteers. If you won't make KASF, this could be a fun alternative!

Iustinos