[Moo] Upcoming SCA Garage Sale... but no garage (Feb 13, 11AM-5PM)

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Mon Jan 7 17:43:07 PST 2008

Greetings to all of our friends in the Baronies of Stierbach, Ponte
Alto, and the surrounding environs!

As we prepare for our upcoming move, we would be helped tremendously
if we did not have so much stuff to take with us.  As such, we will be
opening our doors to those who wish to come in and paw through our
stuff--if you like something, make us an offer, then take our crap!
(Many items are free OBO)

Seriously, we have many craft goods, books, and even old garb, etc.
that is just taking up space and would be better served elsewhere.  We
will have our craft room upstairs open to anyone--all things must go!
We will also have books and stuff downstairs in a central location for
folks to go through.

Our phone number is 703-815-0310, or you can e-mail us at
tatsushu at gmail.com if you have questions.  For those who don't know,
please call or write for directions and we will send you information
on how to get to our house.

-Ii and Aine