[Moo] Sterling VA Open House Night

David Conlon dconlon at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 14 02:51:46 PST 2008

Just a reminder

  Tonight Monday Jan 14th at 6:00pm Viscount Eldrid’s Open House in Sterling VA.  Everyone is welcome, we have plenty of room for just about anything you are interested in that involves the current middle age.  This is an informal get together where we all try and help each other out.  Many of the things done in previous weeks have been, All manner of Art and Science to many to go over.  Armor making and equipment up keep, we have many shop tools that can be used for this.  Videography of fighting techniques that helps fighters critique their own fighting all fighting styles.  We are open to everything and everyone so come on over and hopefully a great time will be had by all.

  Tonight we also have some video that was shot at the last two Ponte Alto Sunday practices.

  Information on how to get to the open house is here:
  http://viscounteldrid.com/SCA/monday.htm

  Feel free to contact me at
  eldrid at viscounteldrid.com

  -Viscount Sir Eldrid Wolfsguard