[Moo] Sterling Arts & Activites Night is Wednesday

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 19:41:21 PST 2008

Are you ready for Investiture? Their Excellencies and their
Pretty-Darn-Goodnesses shouldn't be the only ones with new spiff on the big
day. It will come sooner than you think. Which Investiture am I thinking
about? Gee, I guess it could be either one! Show the baronies of Northern
Virginia that you're going to be ready for the regional pomp and
circumstances of spring and beyond.

This month's Sterling Night and Stierbach Cooks Guild will take place in
Room B of the Cascades Regional Libary on Wednesday (01/16) starting at 7pm.

Directions to the Library may be found at this address::
http://www.lcpl.lib.va.us/eloudoun/elbmap.htm
Or find your own way using this address: 21030 Whitfield Place Sterling, VA
20165

See you there!

Patrikios Iustinos Ancyrenos