[Moo] Stuff Giveaway Take 2

Ellen Badgley flyingrat42 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 21:18:40 PST 2008

Greetings all,

Thank you to all those good gentles who expressed interest in our
Stuff Giveaway Mark I (last Sunday, 1/13/08).  This coming Monday,
Jan. 21st, we will be doing it again!  We still have plenty of stuff
left that we need to get rid of, and we would appreciate any help you
can give us in assisting its exit from the house.

We have:
- Some fabric
- Books
- LOTS of kitchen supplies (mundane and feast gear)
- Craft supplies
- Craft kits, some of them half-finished (hey, half the work is done for you!)

We also have two larger items that need a home:

- 12' x 27' carport with white vinyl roof and homemade canvas walls.
This is the same monstrosity we have had at previous Pennsics and
Baronial events.  It goes up and down fairly easily.  It needs a good
home.

- Older computer (circa 2001-2002), an Athlon 1700+ desktop.  Comes
with the original disks (Windows 2000, drivers and utilities).  It has
two hard drives, a 60 GB and a 120~ GB.  In good shape overall, would
make a good "workhorse" computer for browsing the Net and such.  The
computer itself comes with a Microsoft Natural Keyboard and mouse.  I
also would like to get rid of the monitor-- a Cornerstone p1450
19-inch flatscreen CRT monitor (not a LCD).  It's also in very good
shape and has served me well over the years, but I would rather not
store or ship it as we move.

If you're interested in the above items, let us know, and we can make
a deal; really, we're just hoping to find them good homes...

- Aine (and Ii)