[Moo] University--our last hurrah (for now)

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Tue Jan 22 20:01:25 PST 2008

Well, friends, household members, and those we haven't met, our time
in Atlantia grows short.

As many know from our numerous postings of 'take our stuff!' we are
headed out of the area for about 3 years, maybe more depending on
where the winds of fate shall blow us.  We are officially out of the
house come February 12th.  Before then, we hope to make it to a few
local practices (at least the Bardic this Friday).  University on
February 2nd will probably be our last event before we leave.

We hope we can see as many of you as possible before we are off, but
if we cannot, we will still be looking to come back here eventually.

As a Japanese poet once said:

'Kore ya kono, iku mo kaeru mo, wakaretsutsu'
'Shiru mo shiranu mo, afusaka no seki'

"This one and that, the going and returning, all are separated"
"Those we know and those we don't, meet at the Osaka barrier."

We hope to see you all again at the Meeting Barrier in the future.
And if anyone is out in Bangkok, look us up!

-Ii no Fujiwara Katsumori and Tsuchimikado no Abe Akirakeiko (aka Aine
Sindradottir)