[Moo] Empty house bardic?

JL Badgley tatsushu at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 18:59:29 PST 2008

On February 17th, a few days before we actually leave, we are thinking
of having an 'empty house bardic'.  Since there will be plenty of
space, we figure we can host a fair number of people.  A few things,
though--it is an empty house, so bring chairs if you want to sit!
Also, if you bring it with you, please make sure it leaves with you
(or somebody) as we will probably have our luggage and that's about
it!

More information as things develop, but we want to warn people ahead
of time.  Disclaimer:  All plans subject to change at last minute.
Our actual flight is February 19th--but we'll still be answering
e-mail while we are away and plan to come back to the area in a few
years!

Also, if you think you have free time and would like to contribute to
helping us move, we will be scrambling last minute Feb 9th and 10th to
organize everything for the movers.  We will have our final
'giveaway', probably on the 9th--after that, it all goes to Goodwill
or the dump.  On the 11th and 12th, if you want to come over and help
us keep our sanity while we supervise the movers, you are welcome--but
be aware that the house will likely be a mad rush of chaos!

-Ii