[Moo] Greetings!

Cera cerathelost at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 16:02:57 PST 2008

I have lurked on this site for far to long... so I thought I would pop in
and say Hi.My name is Cera The Lost, but usually I'm called Jorden

My family and I moved to Atlantia from Trimaris. (we used to live in Ft
Myers which is SW coast, and currently live in Linden)
My husband and I haven't been active in SCA for a few years now, but with
the move we figured we would try to get involved again. Justin (the hubby)
hasn't ever officially settled on a persona but he is interested in asian /
mongol personas, and I tend towards early period irish.
We also have 2 very young boys who I think would love SCA stuff.

So Hi once again and I look forward to meeting everyone... eventually. :P

Cera

--

The Strong. The Brave. The Constantly Lost.