[Moo] testing

Signora Cassandra Arabella Giordani cassandra at jordanclan.net
Wed Jan 2 10:07:26 PST 2008

Enequy,

You aren't receiving anything from atlantia.sca.org at the moment because
Comcast started blocking all messages from atlantia.sca.org a few days ago
(happy holidays from Comcast!).  I have a request in with them to remove us
from their block list, but I haven't heard back from them yet.

Please let me know if you start receiving atlantia.sca.org email again -
that will be a sign that Comcast is paying attention.

In the meantime, you can read the list archives to see what you've been
missing:
http://stierbach.org/pipermail/moo/

Cassandra, Kingdom Web Minister, sending from a non-atlantia.sca.org email
address so Enequy will get this message off the Moo