[Moo] Scribal help needed

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Wed Jan 2 06:42:06 PST 2008

I can take that, and thank you very much!!  I have no car right now, but it would be easy for me to meet you ½ ways if you like when I get it back.  I live over near Culpepper off of Rte 3, we could meet in Warrenton.  Or you could mail it to me. I will do the calig on it no problem.

My address is:

Shannon Bennett

516 Constitution Blvd

Locust Grove, VA 22508