[Moo] Artisan's Row at Storvik's Novice Tourney

Grey Goose ggoose1 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 7 11:47:15 PDT 2008

Greetings this fine day in Atlantia!

This is a reminder about the Artisan's Row at Novice.  We now have tables,
chairs and pavillion space for those who wish to spread the joy of their
art!

The day promises to be clear and rain-free (at least as of the most current
forecast). We hope to have a goodly turnout to help instruct and edify all
who may come by the row.

We intend to have a listing of those participating, so if you could drop me
a line, I would appreciate it.

Thank you for your kind attention to this announcement.

In Service to Storvik and Atlantia,

Janina Krakowska
Baroness Storvik