[Moo] Pennsic transport help needed

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Wed Jul 9 09:26:03 PDT 2008

Hello,
    I have a stuff problem for Pennsic.  The lumber to my yurt does not easily fit inside my car (well, it does but then I don't fit inside my car).  I am looking to rent space in someone's vehicle for transportation of my yurt wooden parts.  It makes a bundle about 6' long by 3' wide by ~1 ft tall.   My last resort is to rent a trailer but I am hoping someone finds themselves with extra stuff space.  Hopefully by next year I'll have a different car that can actually fit me and my stuff.  Please let me know if you can assist this year!
     Cheers,
     ~Bianca
~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'