[Moo] Newsletter deadline

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Wed Jul 16 18:01:14 PDT 2008

Hello,
  Last call for additions to the newsletter.  I have received a few bits of info about who is camping where and about classes and practices at Pennsic... but I know there are more of you out there going so please feel free to send things after today but understand that they may not make it in (hence today being the 'deadline').
   Cheers,
    ~Bianca

(who is camping with Quatrefoil, just down the block from Stierbach, and is not teaching this year since I still don't know which dates I'll be at Pennsic *sigh*).   ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'