[Moo] REMINDER: [Last] Opportunity to authorize for Pennsic at Thursday Ponte Alto practice!!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Wed Jul 16 20:12:52 PDT 2008

As a reminder, you have a final opportunity to attempt a primary
authorization at Thursday's practice at Ponte Alto, where we will have
an MOL, two out-of-group marshal's, sufficient fighters for
authorizations -- and clearance from both the Earl Marshal and the
KMOL to get the paperwork to them so that you may pick up your
authorization cards at Pennsic.

If you did not have an opportunity to authorize at Storvik Novice
Tourney or before, and would like one last chance to try to authorize
before Pennsic, please come out to the Ponte Alto Thursday practice
and we will try to do what we can.  We naturally want to get any and
every fighter out to the fields of Pennsic to fight for Atlantia as
possible.

The authorizations will be held during our regular Thursday Scholum
training regimen at Tysons Pimmit Park and will begin promptly at
6:30pm (please make certain to show-up on time this week at 6pm so we
can get started on-time).

Tysons Pimmit Park is located at 2026 Burfoot Street in Falls Church
besides Tysons Pimmit Library which is located at 7584 Leesburg Pike
in Falls Church (the Park is easily accessible off Leesburg Pike).

During the authorizations, we shall also cover regular Scholum 103/
Practicum material (focusing on refresh of the material necessary for
folks prior to Pennsic and on melee basics).

We look forward to your attendance and we all tremendously appreciate
the assistance of our MOLs and guest Marshalls, so please be sure to
thank them when you are there!

Please forward this missive onward to the Storvik and Roxbury Mills
lists.

In service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Lanista of the Scholum Artis Bellum