[Moo] Mantle sewing help still needed at Sunday Social/practice (and Saturday, too)!

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Sat Jul 19 00:49:16 PDT 2008

Though the mantle sewing party at Kat's house was a great success (we
made over 60+ mantles, 32 of which have charges on them, and ~16 of
which have the trim done), there is still more to do... and we could
use all the help we can get!  Every fighter owes a ton of gratitude to
the tremendous folks who made it out and put such hard work into the
project (Kat, Lauren, Cian, Rhiannan, Crystal, Cynthia, Flora,
Patrick, Lucas, Sophia, Tova, Wulfwyn, Kat's room-mates, and anyone
whom I might've missed given the late hour).

There will be more work done by Kat and a few others at her place on
Saturday (call her if you're willing to lend a hand at 703-655-4373 --
she's at 3206 Talyoe Court in Herndon, VA and can be contacted
directly at dreadpiratekat at gmail.com ), and we could use anyone and
everyone willing to lend a hand sewing the trim and top attachment
rope onto the mantles at the Ponte Alto Sunday Social and Fighter
Practice this sunday.  Just bring yourself, some needles and thread
(white or blue will do), and you'll be a tremendous help!

Hey everybody... if it's at all possible, please come-out and try to
lend a hand putting together the mantles for the Northern Army.  We
need help sewing, cutting-out the iron-transfers, ironing, etc...  No
help is too large or too small, and no skills are necessary, so come
as you are (though if you have x-acto knives or fine scissors to help
cut-out the transfers, sewing machines, or irons, bring 'em along)!

The Sunday Social and fighter practice begins about 12:30pm on Sunday
at Tysons Pimmit Park which is located at 2026 Burfoot Street in Falls
Church besides Tysons Pimmit Library which is located at 7584 Leesburg
Pike in Falls Church (the Park is easily accessible off Leesburg Pike).

We hope you all are willing to come out and lend a hand helping us put
the finishing touches on the mantles!

After the Sunday Social and Fighter Practice we will head out to grab
some food/dinner and then run over to the Ponte Alto Baronial Business
Meeting for more fun and mayhem!  Hope all will attend some or part of
the days festivities!

Please forward this missive onward to the Storvik and Roxbury Mills
lists.

In service,

Baron Max Von Halstern
Warlord of Ponte Alto and Lanista of the Scholum Artis Bellum