[Moo] Blue Spike Helmet Stickers

Max Nelson maxntropy at att.net
Mon Jul 21 13:53:09 PDT 2008

Don't forget that I've currently got about 60 blue spike helm stickers
being mailed to me which I should have available at the Thursday and
Sunday Ponte Alto practice and at my camp (House Arindale with the big
Black and Gold sheet with the Winged Bear at B08 on the corner of the
main road at the edge of the main battlefield at Agincourt Road as you
head up to Mt. Eislinn near the troll parking, across the street from
the "high area" merchants, and virtually the first campsite as you
drive in on the main road).

If you are interested in having a nice Atlantian charge (instead of a
cruddy piece of blue tape) signifying which side we are fighting for,
please let me know, come to my camp and find me, or bring your money
and grab me on the field (though it's obviously *much* easier
beforehand).

They are $1 a piece, and you two per helm (one for front and one for
back).  Thus far, only a few folks have asked me to reserve some for
them... but if you want 'em, either ask now or risk wearing cruddy
tape chunks!

Thanks!

Max