[Moo] No HMA until after Pennsic

Scott Cozad scott at cozaddigital.com
Tue Jul 22 09:35:05 PDT 2008

I will not be doing my usual HMA teaching at the Tuesday night Stierbach
Fighter Practices again until after Pennsic.

When we do start back up we will continue with the body mechanics we have
been doing as well as delving into a little more wrestling and sword work.
 If you have questions regarding this or would like more information
please let me know.

Lord Edward de Clare

--
Bodily exercise, when compulsory, does no harm to the body; but knowledge
which is acquired under compulsion obtains no hold on the mind.