[Moo] Pennsic Schedules

Tuppence Van de Vaarst eva-dragon at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 18 08:54:19 PDT 2008

How old do you have to be to guard the Atlantian Royal?

Eva

Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2008 10:11:07 -0400From: sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.eduTo: pennsicmoo at yahoogroups.com; moo at stierbach.org; watchtower at atlantia.sca.org; hartsbane at yahoogroups.comSubject: [Moo] Pennsic Schedules

Hello again!

I am sorry if people will be getting this message multiple times, but since there are members of our barony going to Pennsic and are not on the Baronial camping list I wanted to make sure information was disseminated to all interested.  As it is getting closer to Pennsic I wanted to get you all thinking about dates and times for a couple activities.  We don’t need to decide these right now, but if we could get them decided on before war week starts that would be great.

First, what day/time do we want to do the baronial archery shoot?  Thursday morning has been suggested, does that sound like a viable time?  Other alternatives?

Second, for those interested in doing a group shift at troll, when would you like to go?  Brianna has suggested they will need the most help the middle Friday/Saturday.  Suggestions or alternatives?

Finally, we are holding guard duty for Atlantia Royal on the middle Sunday.  I have received an update from Their Majesties Coordinator for this activity.  We have guard duty from 10am to 6pm in 2 hour shifts, which are 5 time slots.  This is during Opening ceremonies so anyone who will not be participating in the procession with the barony please consider doing a shift there.  As of this past weekend we are THE ONLY Barony who has stepped forward to aid our kingdom in the capacity.  So if you feel compelled to volunteer MORE time as a guard on other days I am sure it would be most welcome.  Guards are especially on the evenings when there are planned activities at Royal.  These dates are, Sun 8/3 (Bardic Drop-in), Wed 8/6 (Royal Court), Thurs 8/7 (Atlantian torchlight Social).

Thank you to everyone,

Baroness Rhonwen