[Moo] William Blackfox Awards

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Wed Jun 4 07:54:20 PDT 2008

 Greetings to the Barony,
     It is with humble pride I would like to pass along the following information...  We have received a nomination from our kingdom for the William Blackfox Awards. which are given to Newsletters and Chronicles.  The winners are yet to be announced.  Our nomination is for....    Best Regular Feature: Stierbach (The Bull: Scribal Corner)
Whether we win or not, I'm just thrilled to see that we're getting the message out about the importance of the scribal arts, and artists, in the society ("they like us; they really really like us").

In service,
Bianca
Happy Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach

ps: your June issue will be out this week!