[Moo] Baronial Populace Favors

ndcsive ndcsive at cox.net
Fri Jun 6 16:06:35 PDT 2008

The Barony is desperately low on populace favors. A plea was made at the
Business Meeting in Manassas, but for those not in attendance I am
putting a plea out on the lists as well.

The populace badge is red background with a white embattled circle and
white bulls head (Gules, a bull's head cabossed within a bordure
embattled <http://oanda.sca.org:80/glossary.cgi?p=embattled> argent
<http://oanda.sca.org:80/glossary.cgi?p=argent>).

Their Excellencies have two different stamps if anyone would like use
them to make favors.

These favors will especially be needed for Baronial Birthday and Pennsic.

Once your favors are completed please contact me so that I can arrange
drop-off or pickup.

Thank You,

Esperanza Susanna Abelle
Favor and Largess Coordinator