[Moo] Scribal Corner

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Tue Jun 10 09:42:35 PDT 2008

Salutations,
    I would like to make a plea that... YOUR SCROLLS ARE NEEDED FOR SCRIBAL CORNER!  Get them off the wall and send me pictures or scans of them.  I know people hesitate for many reasons (1) modesty (2) they are a Stierbach scribe but the recipient is out of barony or (3) they are a Stierbach recipient and the scribe is out of barony.  While all 3 are normal reasons, I'd like to say that I've never had much use for normality!  My anwers are (1) You received the scroll/award because you did something amazing- be proud and show it off. (2 & 3) People from outside our have been honored to be included in our newsletter and it highlights the impact our people have outside our barony!  So please get those pictures in and participate in your newsletter.  As an added bonus, I enhance the pictures/scans using techniques that my job pays me to do so you're actually getting professional image retouching for free. ;-)

    All scrolls, scribes, and recipients are welcome and I thank you in advance for your contribution.

    In service,     ~Bianca --- Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach (who now has registered arms!)'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'