[Moo] Northern Army War Muster/Practice after Stierbach Birthday

Turgeis turgeis at verizon.net
Wed Jun 11 14:00:15 PDT 2008

-----Original Message-----
From: grandarmy at yahoogroups.com [mailto:grandarmy at yahoogroups.com]On Behalf Of guylestran at aol.com
Sent: Tuesday, June 10, 2008 10:43 PM
To: GOPCom at yahoogroups.com; grandarmy at yahoogroups.com; AtlantianKnights at yahoogroups.com
Subject: [grandarmy] Fwd: Northern Army War Muster/Practice after Stierbach Birthday?

Ok Guys lets get this out to the troops.

We are looking at 29 Jun 08 for the next War Muster. This is not an
event, the Birthday will be over and we will start doing out thing,
this is two sperate events.

Site: Prince William County Fairgrounds, 10624 Dumfries Road, Manassas,
VA 20112. This is the same site as our Holiday Faire. Site is Dry.

The site looks like it is fun.

I hope to make this one as (it will be a first).

So put out the word to your heros and lets Muster for the greater glory
of Atlantia.

Sir Guy

"Knighthood Is Only The Beginning."

Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
Y! Sports for TV
Game Day Companion

Live fantasy league

& game stats on TV.