[Moo] free wood

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Fri Jun 13 04:48:13 PDT 2008

Greetings,

I wrote out to Suddentorre yesterday that I had a tree being taken down
since it has been dead for 2+ years.  It appears the dead tree was not
rotten except for the top bits and limbs.  We do not have a fireplace or
any real use for that much wood (The tree was over 40 foot tall).  I now
have laying in my yard chunks of white oak in very good condition that
are 18-24" in diameter and 2-3 foot long.  PLEASE if you need oak for
any reason feel free to come and get it.  There are also smaller bits in
the back yard cut up into logs from the branch that fell last week, also
oak and in good shape.

Thanks,

Baroness Rhonwen