[Moo] Hospitality Tea at Baronial Birthday

Shalandara at aol.com Shalandara at aol.com
Tue Jun 17 13:19:25 PDT 2008

or a better title might be:

More Food!

At Baronial Birthday there will be a hospitality tea in the hall.   This will
be at 12:30 or so, following the Baroness' tea, and will be there all
afternoon.  So come and enjoy a bit of friendship with everyone as we  continue to
celebrate our birthday!

I am looking for donation of foodstuffs for the table.  While we will  be
indoors, I cannot guarentee any form of cold storage so plan the food
accordingly.  Please email me offlist if you know you are bringing  something!  There
will also be water and lemonade available to drink.

I look forward to seeing you all there!

Elizabeth

In Service to  my Canton, my Barony, and my Crown
Ly Elizabeth of Hadley Hall
Canton of  Sudentorre, Barony of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
Lozengy Or and Vert a  Chief Sable