[Moo] youth champion

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Jun 19 11:46:21 PDT 2008

Greetings unto the Populace of Stierbach,

At this years baronial birthday we would like to add a champion to our
honor guard.  This Barony has many talented and hard working children.
To recognize the youth in the Barony we would like to add a youth
champion.  We see the youth champion as someone who embodies excellence.
That excellence could be in arts, fighting, service, or any combination.

We would like input from the populace, and parents in particular, if
this is an idea you would like to see and would support.  Also, if you
have any recommendations on whom this first youth champion should be
please write to us with your recomendation.

Yours,

Flaithri and Rhonwen

Baron and Baroness of Stierbach