[Moo] Birthday retainers

Cecelia Hughes hughescecelia at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 22 20:26:02 PDT 2008

Good Stierbachians!

(Is that a word?  Or did I just make it up?)  Their Excellencies are in
need of retainers for our up-coming birthday celebration.  Think of
this as a way to spend time with Rhonwen and Flauthri, which is always
a good time.  While there, your duties run along the lines of making
sure Rhonwen doesn't carry her own stuff (the hardest part of the job)
and keeping their excellencies on-schedule for the week-end.  It tends
to be a fun way to spend an hour or two, and if enough people
volunteer, that is about as much as you will need to spend.  Please let
Her Excellency know if you are interested at this e-mail address:
(Shannon D. Combs <sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu>) or let me know.  Let
us know any schedule preferences you have as well.

Thanks for your help!
Graidhne

Cecelia Hughes
267 Deacon Road