[Moo] Manassas Central Library Meeting is next Wednesday, July 2nd

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 15:48:31 PDT 2008

This month's meeting agenda will be posted over the weekend. This is your
first notice that we will be meeting at the Manassas Central Library on July
2nd from 7pm until 9pm. We'll review the schedule of proposed events in the
barony for the fall. Between our two cantons, there are currently 3 active
Kingdom Level Event bids. This should be an exciting time for the barony
even if only one bid is accepted.

Directions to the library may be found here:
http://www.pwcgov.org/default.aspx?topic=040010001060001207
or find your own way using this address:
    8601 Mathis Avenue
    Manassas, VA 20110-5229

We've got the Community Room reserved for business meetings for the coming
year on 1st Wednesdays every month except for August. We'll be skipping the
August meeting because most of the regular business meeting attendees will
be at the Pennsic War. Business is usually light this time of year anyway.
We'll decide at the July Travelling meeting if an August travelling meeting
is needed after Pennsic.