[Moo] Baronial Birthday volunteers needed

Nicole Spaun icychaos at msn.com
Fri Jun 13 10:55:34 PDT 2008

Every good birthday party should include a wonderful feast of yummy food.  Our party will include just that provided by the Stierbach Cook's Guild- woohoo!!!
But that good has to get from the kitchen to the party-goers somehow (not involving trebuchets!).  Therefore, servers will be needed for the feast!  I'll be coordinating the servers and would thus like anyone interested in helping out to please email me offlist.  Teenagers and children are welcome, but not so young that they're only as tall at the tables ;-)  I'll send out another reminder over the next two weeks but I'd like you to start thinking now about volunteering your time to assist the feast in being a real party.
Thank you!
~Bianca
  ~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~ Lady Bianca di Bari, Chronicler for the Barony of Stierbach, Atlantia 'Per bend wavy sable and azure, a comet bendwise inverted and a comet bendwise argent'