[Moo] Troll Staffing Request for Birthday

SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com
Sun Jun 22 07:57:24 PDT 2008

I haven't gotten a lot of volunteers, so I'm sending out a second  plea.  Any
support would be most appreciated.

Siegfried

In a message dated 6/12/2008 5:41:54 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
siegfriedmcclure at aol.com writes:

I am now  in the process of creating the schedule for Troll staffing for
Birthday.   Please let me know if you are avialable, and any time/day requests you
may  have.  The number of people on duty at any one time will not need to be
large, but the gate will be open for a long time.

The current plan is  to be open:
Friday 4pm to 11pm
Saturday 7am to 5pm (ish)

Please  email me with your support!

Siegfried

Siegfried  McClure
m.k.a. R. James Ernst, jr.
Canton of Sudentorre, Barony of  Stierbach, Kingdom of  Atlantia
SiegfriedMcClure at aol.com