[Moo] cat stuff

C Friedman c.s.friedman at comcast.net
Sat Mar 1 22:26:17 PST 2008

A while ago I posted a note seeking a home for a great cat, but i lost the response. Could whoever answered me please drop me a line again?

Or for anyone else interested....

Sweet, affectionate, and beautiful male 6 year old black cat needs a new home. He's good with people and big dogs but they have two babies now and it's too much for him.  His owners are heartbroken and hoping to find him a good home where he can de-stress and be happy.   They're willing ot take him back if someone tries it out and it does not work out well, but really want a guarantee he won't be abandoned to the pound or anything

This is a sweet guy, who came up to me right away to be petted last time I visited.   He doesn't even run from the babies, but tries to be friendly, but you can see in his body language he's just totally stressed out by their unpredictability and their shrieking.

He did try out a possible new home and hid under furniture for a week.   They couldn't deal with it.  Any real cat person would k now to expect that, right?  Losing one's home and family is highly traumatic and he needs a new family that will understand that and give him time to settle down and adapt.

Really a sweetie.  Please let me know if you, or anyone you know, can help out.  The owners love him very much and want him to be happy.

Celia