[Moo] Tuesday Night Stierbach Fighter Practice...

David Conlon eldrid at viscounteldrid.com
Thu Mar 6 06:33:04 PST 2008

This Tuesday at the Stierbach indoor fighter practice we had an excellent turnout.
  5 Historical Martial Arts fighters
  5 Rapier fighters
  10 Heavy weapons fighters
  2 new Heavy Weapons fighters first time in armor trying it out.
  This is a good trend and I saw many new faces.  There was a lot of training going on in all the fighting styles.  As a reminder the Fencing academy has drinks and food in the kitchen for a very reasonable price.  Also non marking footwear is required along with lanyards for your heavy weapons since they have huge mirrors and expensive electronic scoring equipment.
  Unfortunately there will be no heavy marshal next Tuesday unless we can convince one of our allies in Ponte Alto to bring us a marshal.  And the fencing school is closed on the 17th (Please would someone confirm this).  Fortunately we have the Sunday the day after the Blood Bath event that we can do a much needed melee practice with our friends from Ponte Alto.
  We need to keep up this momentum, with this excellent weather we can soon pick a Sunday to “invade” Ponte Alto and do some friendly melee battles with them.  And invite them out to melee with us on Tuesday night in the huge lighted area behind the fencing school.

  Looking forward to seeing more fighters of every type out in Manassas
  -Viscount Sir Eldrid