[Moo] MIA Crystal

Crystal Thurber dancing_pantz at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 9 13:59:07 PDT 2008

Dear Members of the Populace of the Barony of Stierbach,

  I am afraid I have been somewhat MIA of recent.  I am still very interested in being around, but due to my car being remarkably uncooperative, Ie: having a window explosion (we think a rock hit it) and the engine threatening to catch fire, it has been somewhat difficult to make it down to Fredericksburg (or anywhere that I am not being paid to show up, really) for any sort of activity.  I am hoping to return soon, hopefully to Defending the Gate, and definitely to Pennsic.  See you all soon,

  Crystal Thurber

XLII: The answer to life, the universe, and everything.