[Moo] Baronial Birthday

Adrianna du Chesne neopkwaii28 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 11 07:54:53 PDT 2008

(please forward to AI list as well if this bounces)

Greetings noble gentles of the Great Barony of Stierbach!  I write you today
with glad tidings; someone has agreed to host our
*Tenth *
*Baronial*
*Birthday!*

Date: June 28th
Location: Prince William Fairgrounds (same location as Holiday Faire)

Highlights;
*We are looking into holding Coursing and Equestrians activities as we have
the grounds to do so.

*To the Marshal Combatants who are saddened by the loss of our "woods" site,
weep no more!   We have been granted permission to use the woods of the
Fairgrounds, which our Marshal in Charge will determine suitability for use.

*There will be a feast, cooked in a proper, onsite kitchen!

*Due to the prosperity of our Barony in the past year, Gate fees have been
lowered to $6/adult, $3/child (same fees for pre-registering as for
walk-ins)

*Merchants are welcomed to display their wares close to
socializing locations!

 If you are available/desire to assist in our Barony, I direct this missive
to you.  Please contact me privately with you talents and possibly what you
would like to do for Our Barony.
I do have a Head Gatekeeper, Archery Marshal and am in negotiations with
Feastocrat, MiC.  There are still a lot that needs coordination, and in
little time!  Please volunteer early!

Thank thee for thy tyme.

En Service;
~Adrianna du Chesne~