[Moo] Baronial Progress

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Thu Mar 27 07:18:44 PDT 2008

Greetings,

We have finalized our schedule for the next couple of months and wanted
to let you know where we will be.  The next two months will be unusual
for us as we will be splitting duty between Kieran's soccer games and
events.  I have listed next to the event which of us will be attending.

If you are interested in retaining, guarding, or providing hospitality
at any event please contact our chamberlain Mistress Graidhne at
hughescecelia at yahoo.com.

Thank you, and hope to see many of you in the near future!

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen

Scheduled Events we will be attending:

29 March          Day in the Middle East              Rhonwen (I will be
lead scribe that day so good luck finding me)

12 April             Night on the Town                     Flaithri

19 April             TOC
Flaithri

5 May               Apple Blossom Parade              Flaithri or
Rhonwen (the other will be there after soccer)

10 May             Tir-y-Don B-day                        Both

We are seriously considering going to the following events:

Sapphire Joust             23 May to 26 May         (We have friends
getting married Saturday so it is not for sure)

Blackstone Raids          24 April to 27 April

Aethelmarc war Practice 15 May to 18 May