[Moo] Monthly Bardic at CCC

Brian Bertrand bertran.de.st.jean at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 11:54:50 PDT 2008

This Tuesday, April 1st we will be having our regular bardic at the CCC.  Go
to the canton of Sudentorre's website fro directions to the CCC.  We will be
starting between 7 and 730 and going till 9.  Bring songs, stories, and
jokes to share or ones you want to learn!  I will be there with a binder of
songs and am willing to help figure out tunes and give pointers on telling
stories.  If you want somewhere safe to polish up taht new tune or tale,
come by this is the place!  Only positive reinforcement and constructive
criticism allowed!

--
In Service to the Dream,

Brian C. Bertrand
SKA-Bertran de Saint Jean

"A bear in his natural habitat....a Studebaker."
-Fozzie

"Strength tempered by honor is wisdom"
-Personal Motto