[Moo] Pennsic Battle Schedule

Turgeis Hakonson turgeis_hakonson at verizon.net
Mon Mar 31 17:45:06 PDT 2008

Unto the people of Stierbach;

Word has reached us from our cousins and allies in the East that the battles
for Pennsic have been set.

Sunday

11:00 opening ceremonies

??? Friendship Castle

Monday

09:00 Archery Champions

10:00 Battle of Rome (60 min rez)

01:00 Rapier Field Battle

03:00 Heroic Champions (15 singles)

Tuesday

11:00 Woods (2 hour rez)

03:00 Rapier Champions

10:00 Populace Shoot Begins

Wednesday

10:00 Town Battle (1.5 hour rez)

02:00 Mountain Pass Battle (1 hour rez)

Thursday

10:00 Bridge Battle (3 30 min singles death battles)
01:30 Unbelted, Belted, and Allied Champions Battles

Friday

10:00 Field Battles (5 battles, 4 to the last man 1 regicide)
03:00 Rapier Woods
03:00 Populace Shoot Ends
Please note that there are TWO AC battles on Wednesday and both are rez.  We
will discuss ways to prepare for this in the days and weeks to come.  Yes,
you can do this.  I believe in you.
As I receive more information about each of the battle scenarios, I will
adjust our training accordingly.
In Service,
Turgeis, Warlord

_____________ NOD32 EMON 2988 (20080331) information _____________