[Moo] Saint Paddy's Day Blood Bath, March 15, 2008, Barony of Ponte Alto

Charlene Ratliff ms_spydra at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 6 09:06:26 PST 2008

Saint Paddy's Day Blood BathMarch 15, 2008Barony of Ponte AltoBanners of the North! Weep! You shame your noble King with your winter's lethargy. While Atlantia's foes tilt at rings, you have wintered by your hearthsides growing soft on rude tales and mulled wine. Enough! Arise and shake off the rust of these past frigid months. Sound the battle horn and muster again. Let all the banners of the north fly and fan our hearts to acts worthy of song. The Barony of Ponte Alto is proud to present a day that will be sure to satisfy even the most bloodthirsty fighter. This is event is a fighter's dream, featuring our usual bearpit tourney and as many pickups as you can stomach. Remember, this is for both light and heavy fighters; however, this year we will also be adding youth combat to the schedule! Light fare is included in the site fee. There is no feast for this event but a fantastic lunch will be available. This is a dry site.
Cost:

Adult, Member:

$ 5.00 Day-Trip

Adult, Non-Member:

$ 8.00 Day-Trip

Child (6-17):

$ 4.00 Day-Trip

Child (0-5):

$ 0.00 Day-TripMake Checks Payable To: Barony of Ponte Alto, SCA, Inc.
Site: Nottoway Park, 9601 Courthouse Road, Vienna, VA. Autocrat: Lady Delphina the Mad, 8879 Oliver Court, Apt 10, Manassas VA, 20110. Email: MS_Spydra at hotmail.comReservations: Lady Celia of Rosedale (Tamara Brown), 3714 Sudley Ford Court, Fairfax, VA 22033-4811, Phone: (703) 378-2441 (H), Email: celia at ravenstreet.org

Directions: