[Moo] OT: looking for work

Made For Willow madeforwillow at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 05:16:27 PDT 2008

Greetings,
  I don't know where the AFB is, but I have an opening in Herndon for an Administrative Assistant. Please forward me your resume and I will get it to human resourses.

  Be well,
  Willow

dena potito <avvyus at yahoo.com> wrote:
          Still looking for a job.  Anyone out there that knows of openings?  Looking for clerical/administrative type of employment.  Email me off list and I can send a copy of my resume to anyone that can pass it along.  Medical bills are piling and it's getting dicey.  Something w/in 20 miles of Andrews AFB would be nice, or something that will compensate pay wise for more travel.

  YIS
  Acelina le Dragon
  mka Dena Potito