[Moo] [hartsbane] Apple Blossom Thank you!!

Laura Barrett alienorb48912 at yahoo.com
Mon May 5 18:47:36 PDT 2008

Greetings!
    It was a great opportunity to eat & unwind with everyone at Lorric & Chiara's! A huge Thank-you for everyone who helped our little group shine in the parade! Allen, you'll have more wind next year. For anyone wanting to work on endurance, this little 1 1/2 mi walk is pretty good. Thanks to everyone who worked on the float, their garb, feeding & watering us, and the cameraderie when it was all over. What an awesome opportunity. The Barony was well represented, and our group again showed our tradition of feeding everyone who comes over! It was amazing to watch the float take shape in 1 1/2 Hrs!
   YIS,
   Alienor

 Love Conquers All