[Moo] May Baronial Business Meeting Cycle

Ryan Snead iustinos.ancyrenos at gmail.com
Wed May 7 09:18:06 PDT 2008

Apologies for the very late notice. Understandably, I should have delegated
the preparation of this month's agenda!

We are meeting at the Manassas Library tonight at 7pm. Currently, the Sunday
travelling meeting is scheduled in Sterling Park. Unfortunately, I was just
reminded that I am double-booked with family obligations Sunday, so that
meeting may have to be cancelled or rescheduled. Stay tuned for details.

The agenda is printed below.

*Meeting Agenda*

*Announcements*

Open officer positions:     Deputy Seneschal

                                       Deputy Knight Marshal for Armored
Combat

                                       Deputy Knight Marshal for Rapier
Combat

                                       Deputy Chronicler

Warrants in Process:        Chancellor Minor

                                       Herald

*Announcements regarding upcoming activities*

Manassas Library Business Meeting
05.07.2008

Baronial Business Meeting in Sterling (home of Eldrid and Sofia)
(t) 05.11.2008

Stierbach Cooks Guild
05.14.2008

*Upcoming events*

05.10.2008      Tir-Y-Don Baronial Birthday
   BP
Newport News, VA

05.24.2008      Sapphire Joust
                           Amelia, VA

05.31.2008      On Target
                      Glen Arm, MD

06.10.2008      Kings Assessment
BP                  Big Island, VA

06.28.2008      Stierbach's Tenth Baronial Birthday
 BP
Manassas, VA

07.25 - 08.10   Pennsic War XXXVII
BP           Coopers Lake, PA