[Moo] FW: Backlog Scroll Status

enequy at comcast.net enequy at comcast.net
Fri May 9 12:23:24 PDT 2008

The below list I am passing on from Julienne at her request. Could someone also please pass this on to the Cantons also. This list is of the people on the Atlantian backlog that have scroll(s) that is in the unknown category. That means it is unknown if it has been done or not and we would like to get the infromation correct. Send your information to avani_pari2 at yahoo.com.

And this brings up another issue. Anyone in the barony that has a scroll listed in the back log that would like for it to be created, please contact me. Lady Willow and I are combining our efforts to clean up the Stierbach backlog scrolls. She will be designing and illuminationg the scrolls and I will be doing the calligraphy.

I know there are a few of you out there that still need your scrolls, so please contact me if you would like for Willow and myslef to work on those items, then please send me a message also. At enequy at comcast.net.

Enequy