[Moo] Stierbach Baronial Birthday A&S competition and display

Annie Hamel ahamel77 at gmail.com
Thu May 22 14:37:51 PDT 2008

Greetings,

The Barony of Stierbach will be celebrating its 10th anniversary as a Barony
on the weekend of June 27th.

As the A&S champion, I challenge all talented gentles to show us their
interpretation of the theme "The Red, White and Bull": The best use of the
Barony's colors and/or heraldic animal.
There will be a Youth and Adult division, with prizes for each.

There are many ways to honor the Barony, your entry could take the form of a
delicious treat, a piece of jewelry or clothing, an accessory or a piece of
armor perhaps.

In addition to the competion, we will set aside space for display of
projects.  Any item is welcomed, but consider this theme: "X marks the
Barony". This would be explained as "Your best interpretation of the number
10 (or X) in your work, as well as what you might have been able to
accomplish or learn in 10 days, weeks, months or even years"

In Service
Lady Heloise Le Gardeur
--
Purpure, an open scroll bendwise and on a chief wavy argent three
fleurs-de-lys azure.