[Moo] [Watchtower] [hartsbane] Demo at Wakefields School

TheWolfhou at aol.com TheWolfhou at aol.com
Fri May 23 04:07:51 PDT 2008

As a thought on an activity involving C&I, if bristol board was cut  into
book marker size, and I have some quills I have made (out of dip ink though  and
need to get more anyway). The kids could try their hand on calliging their
name... A pad of graph paper could also be useful for more space or practice on
how to callig... but they would get to try it hands on at any rate.

What do you think...
--Blitha

In a message dated 5/22/2008 12:19:43 PM Eastern Daylight Time,