[Moo] baronial progress

Shannon D. Combs-Bennett sdcbennett at alumni.indiana.edu
Tue May 27 04:33:10 PDT 2008

Greetings!

I am doing my best to keep the on-line calendar updated; however I
thought I would also post here so you all know where we intended to be
over the next few months.  For some reason if we will be unable to make
any of these functions I will write out to the group.

June 4th:  Baronial Business Meeting

June 8th:  Traveling baronial Business Meeting Suddentorre

June 10th:  Canton Abhainn Iarthair Meeting

June 17th:  Mini Tourney Ponte Alto

June 21st:  Assessment (we had to choose between this and archery, argh)

June 28th: Stierbach B-Day

July 2nd:  Baronial Business Meeting

July 3rd-14th:  We will be out of touch on Vacation.  Really not even
email!  Completely out of touch...don't even try it!  ;)

July 19th:  Baronial Pot-Luck, get together and Mini Tourney

July 31-August 9th:  We will be at Pennsic (Land Grab is on the 25th)

The next updated email will come out in August with the fall itinerary
on it.  If you have any questions about this please let us know.  If you
would like to assist with any activity please email Baroness Graidhne
and she will get you on the list or in touch with the right people.

Yours,

Baroness Rhonwen